Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Living Room

These are a few before and after pics of my (formal) living room. We don't use it much, but it's in the center of the house, so it has to look nice!

The view from the entry as it appeared when we bought the house...we had to have a very big imagination to see its potential :)

This is the room now with my new rug! After looking EVERYWHERE, I found it on overstock.com and I am VERY happy with it! Great quality and shipping was FREE! You can't beat that.


Living room from a different angle.


Same angle now. Notice the piano that was left by the previous homeowners. I'm still not sure what to do with it but I just couldn't get rid of it! I'm trying to work around it...anyone know how to paint a piano?? Seriously...


Living Room looking out the front window (pre-rug).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...