Monday, February 18, 2013

Recent Client Nursery Design

I was asked by a friend, who recently found out she was having a baby girl, to help in the design of their nursery. She wanted a budget-friendly room that would be stylish and serene without being overwhelmingly baby-fied. I thought I would share the boards that I came up with for her:

This is where the room that they chose to use began:

Read the full "Before" post HERE.
Here was the plan:



Of course these are just a starting-off point for the room, and design is all about trial and error, but these ideas provide a good base and direction for them.

They have already gotten a jump start on this room. Check out the new paint job HERE and a sneak peek of some things they have already purchased HERE. I am working on some fun pillows for the room and will update once those are finished.

I can't wait to see how it comes together! Follow Monica's blog as she updates her progress along the way! http://stagingbym.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...