Monday, January 25, 2010

Need an Amazing Website?


If any of you haven't checked out my website, it is quite amazing, if I do say so myself! When I started my company, I wanted to have the best-looking website around, and was a little nervous about mine looking like the one I made for my computer class in college if I tried to tackle it without help. If you took that class, you know how scary that would have been :) So, I was referred to Ted at HUTHEAD. He is GREAT!!! I told him what I wanted, gave him pictures and color schemes, and he came up with this: http://www.midsouthstagers.com/
I was very impressed with how quickly and easily he worked with me, considering we did everything over email. I think you will also find that you can't beat his price!
Check out his website to see some of the other websites that he has created and give him a call or send him an email! He will be happy to help!
Here is his site: http://www.huthead.com/

Thanks Ted for all of your work! You're awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...