Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life lately

I tend to slack off from blogging in the Summer, and since you liked my last post on what else I'm up to, I thought I might share another one to help you understand why my blog posts dwindle during these months :) I used my new Instagram app to take these pics.

With friends at the Dixon Art and Soul party.
Playing frisbee with this sweet baby...who could say no to those puppy dog eyes?
Riding my new bike! Happy to report no injuries (yet)
With my dad and brother at Talladega!! And yes, I am the race fan. They just came along to humor me :)
On the start/finish line at Talladega. (My pants were coral...this filter turned them red)
The winner Brad Keselowski and his celebration burnout!
At the FedEx Forum to cheer on the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 7 of the first round of the NBA playoffs.
 Still optimistic and ready to wave my towel, before they lost...
Helping raise funds for St. Jude at a Tri Delta alumnae "Sip and Sign" where we wrote letters to friends and family for support. Such a fun group of ladies!
So that's what has been going on lately! A little bit of everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...