Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thrifted Thursday: Vintage Typewriter Table

Hey guys!
Sorry for flaking on Thrifted Thursday last week! I am still working on that stool that I showed you two weeks ago, but I think the verdict was the ombre paint job, so I'll give you the final results soon!
This week's item is an adorable antique typewriter table that I picked up for a few dollars.
It is metal and has two drop sides that pop up for extra space. It also has a small drawer that needs a little bit of repair. It is still pretty dirty right now and I haven't decided whether I should keep the blue or paint it a crisp new color...input is welcome!!
Aaaaannnd, I just realized there's a dog nose in that second pic. Perfect.
I'll update you when I figure out where this little guy is going! Lot's of updates to work on for y'all!!!
Thanks for reading and if I would love it if you picked up my button below for your blog!!


MidSouth Stagers

1 comment:

  1. I like the blue! Either go with that or another bright color :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...