Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Dining Room Table Won't Be Lonely For Long!

Great news!  After checking out stalking Craigslist for the past month or so, I finally found chairs for my dining room!  You can read my original post about my dining dilemna (After googling when my spell check popped up, I am told that this is now spelled dilemma, but I will continue to use the mn version as the mm version just looks weird.  Was anyone else taught to spell it dilemna??). 
This is the picture of them on Craigslist.  First of all, it is 6 chairs which is awesome, and second, we now have a table that we aren't quite sure what we are going to do with yet! 
Here is one of them once I got it home.  The fabric reminds me of when I was a kid (the 80's), I think it's actually closer to the 60's or 70's.  It's some sort of laser cut velvet.  It's actually not terrible if you picture the new color of the chairs as a soft white.  We'll see.

Here is a closer look.  It's in pretty good shape for how old it is. I will keep you updated on the makeover of these chairs and how the finished product turns out!  I'm sure there will be a little bit of a learning curve on these, but I'm ready to have a place to sit again!
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...