Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cat Purse Anyone?

Based on the emails that I have received from friends with funny craigslist recomendations, my monkey post from last week was a big hit! This week I am bringing to you two more great finds from Craigslist.com. You can thank me later.

First, this lovely cat purse. Only $15! And notice the intricate monogramming of the word "Catty". If the creepy cat face doesn't scream, "stay away from me, I'm crazy", letting people also know that you are "catty" should seal the deal.

Here is the link for the Cat Purse. Snatch it up before someone else does!

Next, this "Wooden Indian" would make a great conversation piece for only $200. I am thinking that having this sitting in the corner of a room in your house would be almost as creepy as the scary cat purse. I also have to point out the cat in the background of the picture who looks a little irritated that his scratching post is being sold to the highest bidder.


Stay tuned later this week for an update on my Cool Weather Herb Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...