Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Craigslist: Good deals and good for a laugh

I am a frequent (at least twice daily) peruser of Craigslist.com. It can be a great place to find inexpensive furniture/art/pretty much whatever you're looking for. Every once in a while, I come across a piece and I think, "someone else has to think this is as funny/ridiculous as I do!" So, I am going to start posting these as I find them to pass on these great deals to you. I know we can all use a good laugh every now and then!

Up this week is this "Statue of Monkey on Stand" It can be yours for only...drum roll please...$375!! Its description states that it is "one of a kind" and has brought "many compliments over the past 5 years". Also, this apparently cost the original owners $2,000, but they are willing to part with it for a mere $375.

Seriously, who wouldn't want one of these in their home??! The face and tail are gold-leaf! Click on the link for more pictures! If you find any funny Craigslist posts let me know and I will be happy to post them!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...