Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inspiration for my master bedroom

We are in the process of making some major changes in our master bedroom.  Eventually our room will become smaller (I know, most people don't make rooms smaller).  But our master is huge and has some major wasted space. 
I frequently check the site Decorpad and I love their Look for Less section.  That's where I found THIS duvet cover. 
Here are some of the rooms that I have book marked so far:

This is a little dramatic for me but it's nice to see how the yellow and grey work together.

I really like this room and I like that orange is used since I already have quite a bit of orange in the room.  I also LOVE the bright blue that they used in the chair and art.
This is a completely different direction but this green is so beautiful and the headboard is amazing.  I want to steal this room and put it in my house!
I will keep updating as I make more selections for the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...